CLINTON HISTORICAL SOCIETY IS CLOSING TO THE PUBLIC FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE
The Clinton Historical Society will be closed to the public effective immediately and will reopen when all is deemed safe enough to do so. The Board and Staff are following recommendations from local government agencies, the CDC and health authorities with the intention of eliminating risk of exposure to our volunteers, members and visitors. Our Administrator will maintain regular hours (Wednesdays & Saturdays 1pm -4pm) of operations during this public closure and will be available by phone 315-859-1392 in order to return calls and/or email inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The public and society members are encouraged to visit our website, www.clintonhistory.org . There is a wealth of resources, links, and even research requests are available through this site.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest information.
- Membership renewals and new ones are encouraged now more than ever and can still be made via the US Postal Service and PayPal options.
- Be sure to support local businesses as well as our cultural, artistic and historical organizations.
- We encourage everyone to follow the CDC suggestions to avoid large groups, wash your hands frequently, maintain a high level of cleanliness, avoid needless travel, eat well and exercise at home.
- Read a history book.
Clinton Historical Society wishes all a safe and healthy passage through this public health crisis. Have faith that all will endure and we will see you once this inconvenience passes!
Welcome to Clinton, NY
Clinton, New York is a close-knit community known for its schools, commerce, and illustrious 100 years of hockey history. We invite you to explore our online collection of images, hockey memories, and high school yearbooks. And don’t forget our blog. It has Clinton and Kirkland history starting when Moses Foote and seven families settled here in 1787. So go ahead, lose yourself in Clinton history.
Images, artifacts, exhibits, and yearbooks
with over 7,000 items.
One Hundred Years of Clinton Hockey
We’re pleased to announce that Thank You Albert Prettyman/Clinton Hockeyville USA is now part of our site.