How do I join?
We have several types of memberships.
- Individual: $12.00 annual
- Individual: $30.00 3 year
- Family/Household/Business: $17.00 annual
- Family/Household/Business: $45.00 3 year
- Friend of Clinton Historical Society: $25.00 annual
- Contributing Member: $50.00 annual
- Lifetime Member: $500.00 one time donation
- Support the collection, storage, and display of Clinton history
- Support the restoration and preservation of the former Clinton Baptist Church, built in 1832 and the Society’s quarters.
- Receive the Society’s newsletter 10-12 times a year.
- Attend the 8-10 public programs each year.
- Do research in the Munson Library
- Volunteer in the Munson Library and at various events. Serve on the Board of Directors.
- Be a part of a growing and dynamic Clinton organization
- Purchase publications and commemorative items from the Society at a 10% discount.
Dues should be mailed to: Clinton Historical Society, PO Box 42, Clinton, NY,13323
Additional contributions to the address above are always welcome and appreciated. To donate online with your credit card, just visit our donate page. The Clinton Historical Society is a qualified not for profit charitable organization recognized by the New York State and the IRS. Contributions are 100% tax deductible under IRS regulations per section 501(c)(3).